Friday, January 20, 2012

Outside the Box

Thank you for supporting me. Because of increased interest, the blog has moved. Please follow this link. 


There's something very special about sunsets over water.

Over the years I've watched better photographers than I use colored lenses and filters to take the most amazing shots. I'm frugal and I don't want to spend my hard-earned money on such things. But I believe where there's a will there's a way and I've learned to use my own filters; I hold my (99 Cent Store) sunglasses in front of the shutter while photographing!!

Seeing my sunset photos always reminds me that there are many ways to get to a particular place if we're willing to think outside the box and be creative. One way may not be as sophisticated or as efficient as another but it can be just as effective.

An old adage suggests there are many ways to skin a cat. My gentler version is this: There are many ways to photograph a sunset. Do you think it'll catch on??




There are many ways
to photograph a sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment